- 1/2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s), chopped uncooked onion(s), yellow, diced
- 6 oz uncooked 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp canned tomato puree
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup(s) canned white beans
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, or 1/2 TB dried
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 2 stick(s) Weight Watchers Light jalapeno string cheese
Sautee onions and garlic in desired oil until onions are translucent, about 6 minutes.
Add ground meat and sauté until cooked through.
Add tomato puree, white beans, parsley and salt.
Serve warm with Weight Watchers Jalapeno String Cheese.