- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 8 medium fresh radish(es), trimmed and halved
- 10 oz uncooked broccoli, florets (about 4 cups)
- 28 oz firm tofu, rinsed and drained
- 6 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 4 1/2 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 3 Tbsp white miso, (low-sodium)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp unsalted toasted sesame seeds
Soak eight 10-in bamboo skewers in a shallow dish of water for at least 20 minutes (or use metal skewers).
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1/2 tsp salt and radishes to pan; cook 5 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 1 minute more. Drain in a colander; run vegetables under cold water until cool to the touch. Drain well; blot with paper towels.
Blot tofu blocks dry with paper towels; cut each block into 12 even cubes.
To make sauce, stir powdered peanut butter and water together in a medium bowl to form a smooth, loose paste. Add ketchup, miso, lime juice, soy sauce, Sriracha and oil; stir to combine.
To make kebabs, thread 2 radish halves, 2 broccoli florets and 3 tofu cubes on each skewer.
Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Off heat, brush kebabs with sauce on one side and lightly coat with cooking spray. Place on grill, sauce side down; cook 2-3 minutes. Brush other side with sauce; flip and cook 2-3 minutes more.
Remove from grill and brush with extra sauce; sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving. Serve any additional sauce on the side for dipping.
Serving size: 2 kebabs plus 1 Tbsp sauce