- 1/4 cup(s) plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced (or more to taste)
- 1 Tbsp, minced uncooked red onion(s)
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pound(s) uncooked tilapia fillet(s)
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 8 small corn tortilla(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, minced (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup(s), minced uncooked red onion(s), minced (for garnish)
- 1 medium fresh lime(s), cut into wedges
Combine all aïoli ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Combine lime juice, oil, cumin, and garlic in shallow dish; add tilapia and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Spray ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and place over high heat. Remove tilapia from marinade; discard marinade. Grill fish until it flakes easily with fork, 3−4 minutes per side; sprinkle with salt and slice tilapia into 8 equal pieces.
While tilapia cooks, wrap tortillas in paper towel and microwave until warm, about 30 seconds.
Top each tortilla with 1 tablespoon slaw, 1 piece tilapia, and 1 heaping tablespoon aïoli; garnish with cilantro and onion. Place 2 tacos on each plate and serve with lime wedges.
Serving size: 2 tacos
- You can make the aïoli up to 4 days ahead if you like.