- 16 oz uncooked tilapia fillet(s), (Four 4 oz. fillets)
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp spiced seasoning mix, (Southwest seasoning)
- 4 item(s) corn tortilla(s), (6 inch, whole wheat)
- 2 cup(s) shredded red cabbage
- 4 oz Weight Watchers Natural reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese, (half package)
- 4 Tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free salsa
Preheat oven broiler. Coat tilapia fillets with cooking spray. Season with salt and Southwest seasoning. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, or until fish easily flakes.
Lay tortillas out on your work surface. Place 1 fillet, ½ cup cabbage and 1 oz. Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Shreds in each tortilla. Fold up and serve each with 1 Tbsp. yogurt and 2 Tbsp. salsa on the side.