Sweet potato chicken pizza
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 cup(s), finely chopped
Cooked sweet potato(es)
½ large, mashed
Uncooked red onion(s)
2 Tbsp, chopped, chopped
2 Tbsp, chopped
1 item(s), wedge
Cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet treated with no-stick cooking spray, cook the kale and onion over medium high heat until the kale is wilted and the onions are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and spread the mashed sweet potato onto the flatbread.
- Top with the chicken, the kale mixture, and the cheese.
- Bake for four minutes, remove from oven, and sprinkle the cilantro and the lime juice over the flatbread before serving.
- Grilling method: Preheat grill to 375°F. Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Assemble flatbread ingredients according to the recipe, then return the flatbread to grill. Close Lid. Grill for 4 minutes or until the cheese melts.