Mini chips melt quickly to coat crunchy pretzels, Jolly Time® Healthy Pop® Kettle Corn, and toasted Bagel Thins® in this seriously delicious mix. This one is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages!
- 1 minibag(s) Jolly Time 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Kettle corn flavor 94% fat free microwave pop corn (gluten free)
- 86 piece(s) Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked pretzel crackers, (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- 1 bagel(s) Thomas' Plain bagel thins
- 2 spray(s) butter flavour cooking spray
- 1 tsp confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch table salt
Cook popcorn according to package instructions. Pour into a large bowl with pretzels and mini chips.
Toss together while popcorn is still hot to melt chocolate and coat pretzels and popcorn.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, coat bagel thin with cooking spray and bake on the oven rack for 5-7 minutes or until crisp.
Dice and toss with confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
Combine all and let cool at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Serves 6- ~3/4 cup servings. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.