Super Kale Flatout Bowl
- Total Time
Boost your salad with the addition of a Flatout bread bowl. Try this method with any of our salad recipes to shake up your favorite salad.
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
uncooked kale2 cup(s), chopped
queso cotija1 oz, crumbled
fat free vinaigrette dressing2 Tbsp
chili powder¼ tsp
jalapeño pepper(s)½ medium, sliced crosswise, very thinly
oriental radish(es)2 medium, sliced crosswise
green pumpkin seeds (pepitas)1 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread over a mug or empty can resting on a cookie sheet and press and fold into an inverted bowl shape.
- Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cool, the bowl is ready to fill with your salad.
- In a separate bowl, add all the salad ingredients together and toss until well combined.
- Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill flatbread bowl with your delicious salad and serve immediately.