Super kale flatout bowl
2 cup(s), chopped
1 oz, crumbled
Fat free vinaigrette dressing
½ medium, sliced crosswise, very thinly
2 medium, sliced crosswise
Green pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread over a mug or empty can resting on a cookie sheet and press and fold into an inverted bowl shape.
- Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cool, the bowl is ready to fill with your salad.
- In a separate bowl, add all the salad ingredients together and toss until well combined.
- Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill flatbread bowl with your delicious salad and serve immediately.