Spiralized yellow squash stands in for spaghetti in this lightened up version of Thai chicken noodle salad.
- 1/4 cup(s) light unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter & Co. Original peanut powder
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, peeled, grated
- 1 large clove(s) garlic clove(s), crushed through garlic press
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 4 large uncooked carrot(s)
- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- 2 cup(s), chopped cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), or shredded chicken
- 4 medium uncooked scallion(s), cut into matchstick-thin strips
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro
In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lime zest and juice, peanut butter powder, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, sriracha, agave and salt; set aside.
Spiralize carrots; add to a large bowl. (Cut carrots in half widthwise to make them easier to spiralize.)
Spiralize zucchini; add to large bowl with chicken, scallions and cilantro. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Serving size: 2 cups
- Serve with lime wedges. A nice addition to this recipe would be coarsely chopped roasted peanuts (could affect SmartPoints).