Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
- 12 medium strawberries, hulled
- 2 oz shortcake(s), quartered (use two 3-inch shortcake dessert cups)
- 1/4 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Alternately, thread 3 strawberries and 2 shortcake quarters onto each of 4 wood or metal skewers.
- Combine chocolate chips and margarine together in a small saucepan; melt over low heat, stirring until smooth and well blended. Drizzle chocolate mixture over kabobs. Refrigerate until set, about 4 minutes. Yields 1 kabob per serving.