- 8 sheet(s) phyllo dough, refrigerated preferred over frozen
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 8 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 oz Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 1/2 tsp orange zest, freshly grated
- 3/4 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- 4 cup(s) strawberries, thinly sliced, about 1/4-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a cookie sheet, coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of sugar; repeat with remaining layers of phyllo, cooking spray and sugar. Cut the stacked dough lengthwise into 3 strips and prick all over with a fork. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a mixer, beat the cheese until fluffy. Add remaining 1/4 cup of sugar, sour cream and zest, and continue to beat until light and airy; fold in the whipped topping.
- Carefully place one phyllo strip on a serving dish and spread with half the cheese mixture; top with half the strawberries. Repeat with the second phyllo strip and remaining cheese and berries. Top with the third phyllo strip, slice into 12 pieces and serve.