Arugula and Radicchio with Grapes, Goat Cheese and Champagne Vinaigrette
This bright, fresh salad has a little bit of everything going on: sweet, salt, cream and crunch. Arugula lends a peppery bite but other greens work well, too.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp vinegar, champagne variety
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp chives, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp water, warm
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 cup(s) arugula, baby variety
- 2 cup(s) uncooked radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cup(s) grapes, red, seedless, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) semisoft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, chives, water, salt and pepper.
When ready to serve, toss arugula and radicchio together in a serving bowl; pour dressing over top and toss to coat. Pile greens evenly across four salad plates; garnish each with 1/3 cup grapes, 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon almonds. Yields 1 salad per serving.
- Like this recipe? Share it! (The icons at the top make it easy.)