- 29 oz canned diced tomatoes, fire-roasted with garlic
- 3 Tbsp canned tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chili powder, regular-variety
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, chipotle-variety
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 large uncooked zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch dice (about 4 cups)
- 2 cup(s) frozen corn kernels
- 15 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium poblano chile, seeded and diced (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) water, or up to 1 cup if needed
- 3/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, combine tomatoes, tomato paste, oil, both types of chili powder and cumin. Add zucchini, corn, both types of beans and poblanos; stir to mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW setting until vegetables are tender, about 6 hours.
Stir in cilantro and enough water to desired consistency; season with salt. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.
- Serve topped with reduced-fat sour cream, if desired (not included in SmartPoints value).