Spicy Shrimp Po Boy Flatbread Wraps with Remoulade Slaw
- Total Time
low-fat buttermilk6 Tbsp, ¼ cup plus 2 TB divided
Flatout Protein Up Classic white flatbread2 flatbread(s)
hot sauce2 tsp, plus additional for serving
kosher salt¼ tsp
granulated garlic¼ tsp
cooked shrimp8 medium, peeled and deveined
WeightWatchers Popped barbecue potato crisps crunchy snacks (gluten free)1 pouch(es), crushed finely
yellow cornmeal1 Tbsp
fat free mayonnaise1 Tbsp
mustard1 tsp, spicy
packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)2 cup(s)
fresh tomato(es)2 slice(s), beefsteak
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together ¼ cup buttermilk, hot sauce, kosher salt, and granulated garlic.
- Toss shrimp in buttermilk mixture.
- Combine crushed chips and cornmeal in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge shrimp in mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until firm. While shrimp cook stir together mayonnaise, 2 TB buttermilk, relish, and mustard.
- Pour over cole slaw mix and toss to coat.
- Place 1 cup cole slaw, 4 shrimp, and one tomato slice on each flatbread. Season with hot sauce, roll up, and eat immediately.