Spicy Shrimp Po Boy Flatbread Wraps with Remoulade Slaw
6 Tbsp, ¼ cup plus 2 TB divided
2 tsp, plus additional for serving
8 medium, peeled and deveined
WeightWatchers Popped barbecue potato crisps crunchy snacks (gluten free)
1 pouch(es), crushed finely
Fat free mayonnaise
1 tsp, spicy
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
2 slice(s), beefsteak
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together ¼ cup buttermilk, hot sauce, kosher salt, and granulated garlic.
- Toss shrimp in buttermilk mixture.
- Combine crushed chips and cornmeal in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge shrimp in mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until firm. While shrimp cook stir together mayonnaise, 2 TB buttermilk, relish, and mustard.
- Pour over cole slaw mix and toss to coat.
- Place 1 cup cole slaw, 4 shrimp, and one tomato slice on each flatbread. Season with hot sauce, roll up, and eat immediately.