- 2 pound(s) uncooked carrot(s), peeled, chopped
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- 1 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger root, finely grated
- 1 clove(s), large garlic clove(s), finely minced
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), or cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
Place carrots in small saucepan; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until carrots are extremely soft, 10-15 minutes. Drain; let cool.
Puree carrots with remaining ingredients, except scallions or cilantro; garnish and serve.
Serving size: ¼ c