- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove(s), small garlic clove(s)
- 1 cup(s) fat free reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup(s) canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup(s) uncooked broccoli, small florets
- 1/2 cup(s) canned chickpeas, canned, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add broth, tomatoes, salt, and pepper flakes; bring to boil. Add broccoli and chickpeas; reduce heat and cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan.