- 8 oz uncooked soba noodles
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), finely sliced
- 8 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil, or toasted sesame oil
- 1 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
Cook noodles according to package directions (do not boil or overcook, or noodles will be gummy). Drain and place in a large bowl. While noodles are still warm, add vinegar, soy sauce, honey and scallions; toss well to coat.
Wash spinach but do not dry it; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet or pot with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add garlic; cook, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach to pan; cover and cook until spinach wilts, about 3 to 5 minutes. Toss spinach with noodle mixture and serve. Yields about 1 cup per serving.