Spaghetti and meatballs
Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, noodle shape (WW endorsed)
Uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
Dried plain breadcrumbs
Grated Parmesan cheese
Crushed red pepper flakes
Canned tomato sauce
¼ cup(s), plus additional for garnish (optional)
- Rinse Skinny Pasta Noodles well under hot water, drain well, and set aside.
- Combine ½ lb lean ground turkey, 1 egg, ¼ cup plain breadcrumbs, 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, ¾ tsp Italian seasoning, and ¾ tsp kosher salt in a medium bowl.
- Roll into 16 meatballs and reserve on a plate.
- Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick saucepan and add onion, ½ tsp kosher salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is extremely soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomato sauce, basil, and 1 tsp Italian seasoning and heat to a simmer.
- Add meatballs to sauce, cover, and cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add Skinny Pasta Noodles to sauce and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.