Skinny Mini Mac ‘N’ Cheese Gratins with Crispy Panko Topping
Cheese, pasta, what’s not to love? Let Skinny Pasta Fettuccine serve as the base for your all-time favorite comfort food. With hot Cayenne pepper, strong Dijon mustard, crunchy panko and a dusting of Parmesan, it’s not your kids’ mac n’ cheese.
Weight Watchers Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, fettuccine shape (WW endorsed)1 bag(s)
regular butter1 tsp
uncooked onion(s)⅓ cup(s), chopped, minced
kosher salt½ tsp
all-purpose flour1 Tbsp
skim milk⅓ cup(s)
Dijon mustard¼ tsp
cayenne pepper1 pinch
WeightWatchers Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low fat½ cup(s)
panko breadcrumbs1 Tbsp, seasoned
grated Parmesan cheese1 tsp
cooking spray5 spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat two small ramekins with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and salt and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until soft.
- Stir in flour and cook for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in milk and cook for 2-3 minutes or until thick.
- Stir in Dijon, cayenne, and shredded cheddar stir until cheddar melts.
- Stir in Skinny Pasta and divide into prepared ramekins.
- Toss together panko and Parmesan and sprinkle on top. Bake for 5-10 minutes until browned and bubbly.