Skinny Butternut Squash Lasagna
cooking spray5 spray(s)
uncooked shallot(s)1 item(s), minced
garlic clove(s)1 clove(s), medium, minced
fresh sage1 Tbsp, minced
freshly grated nutmeg⅛ tsp
cayenne pepper1 pinch
all-purpose flour1 Tbsp
skim milk⅓ cup(s)
grated Parmesan cheese3 Tbsp
cooked winter squash12 oz, defrosted
Weight Watchers Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, lasagna shape (WW endorsed)1 bag(s)
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese⅓ cup(s)
panko breadcrumbs2 Tbsp, seasoned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a small gratin with cooking spray.
- Spray saucepan with cooking spray and add shallot and garlic.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Add sage, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper. Stir in flour to coat. Whisk in milk until it begins to thicken. Stir in parmesan to melt. Stir in winter squash.
- Spread 1/3 of squash mixture in the bottom of prepared pan.
- Layer 3 Skinny Pasta Lasagna Noodles on top. Repeat with 2 more layers. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Combine panko and remaining 1 TB parmesan and sprinkle on top of mozzarella.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and topping begins to brown. Let cool slightly before serving.