Shrimp Scampi over Spaghetti
Our delicious, garlicky take on the classic dish is incredible with Skinny Pasta! So low in SmartPoints® value, it lets you enjoy Italian cuisine while still staying on plan.
Weight Watchers Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, noodle shape (WW endorsed)1 bag(s)
regular butter1 tsp
garlic clove(s)1 clove(s), medium, minced
uncooked shallot(s)1 small, minced
kosher salt½ tsp
crushed red pepper flakes1 pinch
uncooked shrimp½ pound(s), large, peeled, and deveined
fat free chicken broth¼ cup(s)
fresh lemon juice2 tsp
white wine2 tsp, dry
fresh parsley1 Tbsp, chopped
- Rinse Skinny Pasta Noodles well under hot water, drain well, and set aside.
- Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, shallot, salt, and hot pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until pink and cooked through.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and wine and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Add Skinny Pasta Noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve garnished with parsley.