- 1 pound(s) uncooked sweet potato(es), peels scrubbed
- 1 pound(s) uncooked Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 2 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, divided
- 1 small uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
- 3 3/4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt, (or to taste)
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, divided (or to taste)
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s), (four 4 oz pieces)
- 3 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 2 Cup red seedless grapes, (on branches in small bunches or loose)
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut potatoes in long wedges; cut wedges in half. On a large sheet pan (at least 12- X 16-in), combine potatoes, Brussels sprouts, 1 Tbsp rosemary and onion; toss with oil, ¾ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper until evenly coated. Spread out in a single layer; bake 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, season pork with remaining ¾ tsp salt and remaining ¼ tsp pepper. Coat with mustard and remaining 1 Tbsp rosemary; set aside.
Remove sheet pan from oven; toss vegetables with a spatula. Clear 4 spaces on pan; add pork and grapes, making sure each piece pork makes contact with pan. Return to oven; bake until pork is reaches 145°F and potatoes are tender, about 10-15 minutes. Let pork rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Serving size: 1 piece pork and 1 1/4 c vegetables
- We left the grapes on the stem for a pretty presentation, but you can take them off if you prefer.