Roasted Spring Veggie Wrap
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
uncooked radicchio2 cup(s), in wedges
uncooked asparagus2 spear(s), medium
uncooked baby carrots2 medium, peeled and quartered
uncooked shallot(s)1 item(s), peeled and cut in wedges
almonds2 Tbsp, sliced
lemon(s)½ item(s), juiced
soft-type goat cheese1 oz
table salt1 pinch
black pepper1 pinch
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the vegetables evenly, spray them with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables for 15-20 minutes, turning once midway, until they’re fork tender and caramelized at the edges.
- Remove from the oven when roasted enough and squirt the lemon juice over the vegetables. Set aside and allow to cool.
- To assemble wrap, arrange the roasted vegetables in one direction on the flatbread.
- Next, break up the goat cheese over them, and sprinkle the almonds over the cheese. Roll the flatbread up beginning at the rounded end, and cut in half.