Roasted spring veggie wrap
2 cup(s), in wedges
2 spear(s), medium
Uncooked baby carrots
2 medium, peeled and quartered
1 item(s), peeled and cut in wedges
2 Tbsp, sliced
½ item(s), juiced
Soft-type goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the vegetables evenly, spray them with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables for 15-20 minutes, turning once midway, until they’re fork tender and caramelized at the edges.
- Remove from the oven when roasted enough and squirt the lemon juice over the vegetables. Set aside and allow to cool.
- To assemble wrap, arrange the roasted vegetables in one direction on the flatbread.
- Next, break up the goat cheese over them, and sprinkle the almonds over the cheese. Roll the flatbread up beginning at the rounded end, and cut in half.