Well-seasoned beef is as simple as adding garlic, rosemary and oregano. Serve with roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts for a complete holiday meal.
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 pound(s) uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
- 1 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 4 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, minced, or 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, minced, or 2 tsp dried oregano
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season beef all over with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared pan.
Combine garlic, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl. Rub herb mixture all over top of beef; gently press mixture into beef with your hands so it sticks.
Roast until a thermometer inserted in center of beef reads a minimum of 145ºF, about 20 minutes.
Let beef stand 5 minutes before slicing against grain. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.