- 1 1/2 tsp paprika, smoked, sweet variety
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 medium uncooked zucchini, cut into 1-in chunks
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 1 medium uncooked red onion(s), thinly sliced
- 15 1/2 oz canned chickpeas, rinsed, patted dry
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound(s) uncooked skinless wild salmon fillet, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 4 Tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine paprika, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl; mix well to combine and set aside
Combine zucchini, red pepper, onion and chickpeas on a large sheet pan (12- X 16-in); add 1 Tbsp oil and 4 tsp spice mixture. Toss well to coat evenly and then spread in a single layer; bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, coat salmon with remaining tsp oil and remaining spice mixture; set aside.
Remove sheet pan from oven; toss vegetables with a spatula. Clear 4 spaces so the salmon can sit right on pan; nestle salmon in spaces. Return to oven; bake for another 10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
To serve, dollop 1 Tbsp yogurt over each piece salmon; sprinkle with shredded mint. Garnish with additional mint springs, if desired; serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Serving size: 1 salmon filet and 1 c bean-veggie mixture