- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked string beans, trimmed
- 6 spray(s) cooking spray
- 3/4 tsp table salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted red peppers (packed in water), rinsed and drained
- 1 clove(s), small garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika, smoked variety
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
Place green beans in a large bowl and lightly coat with cooking spray; toss with ½ tsp salt and pepper. Spread evenly across prepared pans; roast until crispy and browned, stirring once and switching pan positions halfway through roasting, 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, puree roasted peppers, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, garlic and smoked paprika in a mini chopper or blender; serve green beans over sauce (or drizzled with sauce).
Serving size: ¾ c