Perfect with burgers, roast chicken or scrambled eggs. Use any combination of herbs you have on hand.
- 1 pound(s) uncooked potato(es), fingerling, washed and dried
- 2 1/2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 2 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), finely minced, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary, fresh, minced, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh sage, finely chopped, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
Preheat oven to 500ºF; warm a baking pan inside oven while preparing potatoes.
In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 1 1/2 tsp oil and sea salt until well-coated.
Reduce oven to 425ºF; remove hot pan from oven. Spread potatoes onto pan; roast about 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 tsp oil, garlic, herbs and pepper in same bowl you used for potatoes.
After potatoes have been cooking for 20 to 25 minutes, remove pan from oven; carefully toss potatoes with herb mixture. Return pan to oven; roast until potatoes are crispy outside and soft inside, about 5 to 10 minutes more.
Serving size: 1/4 of potatoes
- If preferred, cook potatoes all the way through and remove them from oven; then toss with fresh herb mixture.