Red Curry Chicken Flatout Pizza
- Total Time
This is a great flatbread recipe using grilled chicken breast and a flavorful red curry and coconut sauce as the base. It’s loaded with all sorts of tasty, crunchy, cooling toppings and is perfect for hot summer nights.
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
chicken breast, grilled, skinless, boneless3 oz, shredded
light unsweetened coconut milk2 fl oz
panang curry paste1 tsp, red
shredded fat free mozzarella cheese½ cup(s)
peanuts1 Tbsp, crushed
shredded red cabbage¼ cup(s)
uncooked scallion(s)¼ cup(s), chopped
cilantro¼ cup(s), or mint, chopped
uncooked bell pepper(s)½ cup(s), red, chopped
shredded carrot(s)¼ cup(s)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Spread the curry sauce evenly over the flatbread, then arrange the chicken and scallions on the flatbread.
- Next, scatter the shredded mozzarella over the flatbread and bake at 375°F for four(4) minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with all remaining fresh herbs, vegetables, and the peanuts, and serve immediately
- Grilling method: Preheat grill to 375°F. Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Assemble flatbread ingredients according to the recipe, then return the flatbread to grill. Close Lid. Grill for 4 minutes or until the cheese melts.