Red curry chicken Flatout pizza
Chicken breast, grilled, skinless, boneless
3 oz, shredded
Light unsweetened coconut milk
2 fl oz
Panang curry paste
1 tsp, red
Shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp, crushed
Shredded red cabbage
¼ cup(s), chopped
¼ cup(s), or mint, chopped
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
½ cup(s), red, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Spread the curry sauce evenly over the flatbread, then arrange the chicken and scallions on the flatbread.
- Next, scatter the shredded mozzarella over the flatbread and bake at 375°F for four(4) minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with all remaining fresh herbs, vegetables, and the peanuts, and serve immediately
- Grilling method: Preheat grill to 375°F. Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Assemble flatbread ingredients according to the recipe, then return the flatbread to grill. Close Lid. Grill for 4 minutes or until the cheese melts.