Raspberry stuffed French toast
SmartPoints® value per serving
We all need something a little bit fancy every now and then, and this flatbread French toast, which is stuffed with raspberries and melty cream cheese, definitely qualifies! Using store-bought, ready-made flatbread definitely cuts down on lots of prep time and saves on calories. Simply spread one side of the flatbread with the lemony raspberry cream cheese, then fold it over to seal. Cook in a skillet until it's nice and toasted, then drizzle some delicious pomegranate molasses over top before eating. That's it! This recipe was designed to serve one, but you can easily make multiple toasts if you're having a crowd over for breakfast or brunch.
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread
Fat-free cream cheese
1 item(s), beaten
- In a small bowl, mix together the raspberries and lemon zest with the cream cheese.
- Spread this mixture on one half of the flatbread and fold the flatbread in half.
- Brush the egg mixture onto both sides of the folded flatbread and press edges together with fingertips to seal.
- In a non-stick skillet treated with cooking spray, cook the flatbread about 2 minutes on each side, until the egg wash is cooked and the flatbread is toasted.
- Remove from the pan and serve drizzled with pomegranate molasses.