Raspberry Stuffed Flatout French Toast
- Total Time
We all need something a little bit fancy every now and then, and this flatbread French toast, stuffed with raspberries and melty cream cheese definitely qualifies!
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
fat-free cream cheese3 Tbsp
fresh raspberries¼ cup(s)
lemon zest½ tsp
egg(s)1 item(s), beaten
pomegranate molasses1 Tbsp
butter flavour cooking spray1 spray(s)
- In a small bowl, mix together the raspberries and lemon zest with the cream cheese.
- Spread this mixture on one half of the flatbread and fold the flatbread in half.
- Brush the egg mixture onto both sides of the folded flatbread and press edges together with fingertips to seal.
- In a non-stick skillet treated with cooking spray, cook the flatbread about 2 minutes on each side, until the egg wash is cooked and the flatbread is toasted.
- Remove from the pan and serve drizzled with pomegranate molasses.