Powerhouse Protein Nachos
- Total Time
Pump up the protein on game day with cheesy nachos featuring Flatout® ProteinUP™ Flatbread chips topped with chicken, beans, and cilantro lime yogurt.
fresh cherry tomato(es)1 cup(s), halved
canned chickpeas15 ½ oz, rinsed and drained
olive oil2 Tbsp, divided
kosher salt1 tsp, divided
chili powder½ tsp
ground cumin½ tsp
Flatout Protein Up Classic white flatbread5 item(s), 1 package
cooked shredded chicken breast1 cup(s)
50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese1 ½ cup(s), shredded
canned black beans15 ½ oz, rinsed and drained
cilantro¼ cup(s), fresh, minced
fresh lime juice1 Tbsp
plain fat free Greek yogurt1 cup(s)
avocado1 item(s), medium, pitted and cubed
jalapeño pepper(s)1 medium, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine tomatoes, chickpeas, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, chili powder, and cumin on rimmed baking sheet. Spread chickpeas into single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until chickpeas begin to crisp.
- Meanwhile, cut each flatbread in half lengthwise, then cut each half into triangular chips. Lay chips flat on baking sheet in single layer and brush top side with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle remaining salt over chips, and bake alongside chickpeas for 2-4 minutes, until crisp. Work in batches until all chips are baked.
- Layer chips, roasted chickpeas and tomatoes, chicken, shredded cheese, and black beans on baking sheet, and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- While nachos bake, whisk together cilantro, lime juice, and yogurt in small bowl.
- Remove nachos from oven and top with avocado, jalapeno, and cilantro lime yogurt sauce.
- Serving size: 1/6th of nachos