- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked red potato(es)
- 3 slice(s) uncooked turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- Place whole potatoes in a large saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 to 30 minutes; drain. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each into eight pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a hot skillet or in the microwave until crisp; drain on paper towels. Break bacon into small pieces.
- In a small cup, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Tranfer cut potatoes to a large bowl; add bacon and scallions. Toss with dressing until coated. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
You can use Yukon Gold potatoes instead of red potatoes and red onion instead of scallions for a different flavor.