Pork & Veggie Fried Skinny Rice
- Total Time
cooking spray5 spray(s)
egg(s)1 large, beaten
cooked lean ham½ cup(s), diced
uncooked bell pepper(s)1 item(s), medium, diced
uncooked scallion(s)3 medium, chopped plus additional for garnish
cooked carrot(s)½ cup(s), defrosted
uncooked zucchini½ cup(s), diced
minced garlic1 Tbsp
minced ginger1 ½ tsp
Weight Watchers Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, rice shaped (WW endorsed)1 bag(s), drained and rinsed
soy sauce4 tsp
rice vinegar1 tsp
sesame oil½ Tbsp
sambal oelek½ tsp, or to taste
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add egg and swirl to coat bottom of pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove to a plate and chop into small pieces.
- Wipe pan clean and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Add ham, pepper, scallions, carrots, zucchini, garlic, and ginger to pan.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until veggies are crisp tender.
- Stir in Skinny Pasta rice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sambal oelek and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Stir in chopped egg and serve garnished with additional scallions.