Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce 2
- Total Time
uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s)1 pound(s), 4 (1/4-lb) center-cut chops, trimmed
table salt¼ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp, freshly ground
canola oil1 tsp
reduced-sodium chicken broth½ cup(s)
uncooked shallot(s)½ cup(s), chopped
light sour cream¼ cup(s)
mustard1 Tbsp, coarse-grain
chives1 Tbsp, chopped fresh
- Sprinkle pork with salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add broth and shallots to skillet and cook, stirring to scrape up browned bits from bottom of pan, until shallots are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in sour cream, water, mustard, and remaining ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide pork evenly among 4 plates and top evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with chives.
- Per serving (1 pork chop and 2 tablespoons sauce)