Pear and Gorgonzola Flatout Pizza
- Total Time
The finer things in life, on a flatbread pizza! Sweet roasted pears, Canadian bacon, and rich gorgonzola cheese come together in a symphony of flavor guaranteed to please the most discriminating palates. Perfect for your next wine tasting party or book club. Guests will want the recipe, so you can send them to Flatout…or keep it your secret, we won’t tell! At only 8 Weight Watchers® SmartPoints® per serving, it’s a flatbread you’ll definitely make again and again.
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
pear(s)1 item(s), Sliced 1/8” thin
cooked Canadian bacon3 slice(s)
gorgonzola cheese1 oz, Crumbled
fresh spinach1 cup(s), Leaves, sliced thin, for garnish
shredded fat free mozzarella cheese¼ cup(s)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Arrange pear slices on a baking sheet treated with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until pears are soft and toasty in places.
- Remove from oven and set aside. Turn oven down to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two (2) minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and crumble the two cheeses over the flatbread, then arrange the Canadian bacon and pears over the cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with fresh spinach.