- 1 item(s) Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread
- 1 item(s) pear(s), Sliced 1/8” thin
- 3 slice(s) cooked Canadian bacon
- 1 oz gorgonzola cheese, Crumbled
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, Leaves, sliced thin, for garnish
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F
Arrange pear slices on a baking sheet treated with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
Roast in the oven 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until pears are soft and toasty in places.
Remove from oven and set aside. Turn oven down to 375°F.
Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two (2) minutes.
Remove from the oven, and crumble the two cheeses over the flatbread, then arrange the Canadian bacon and pears over the cheese.
Bake at 375°F for four minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with fresh spinach.