Pear and gorgonzola Flatout pizza
SmartPoints® value per serving
The finer things in life, all on a flatbread pizza! Sweet roasted pears, Canadian bacon, fresh spinach, rich gorgonzola cheese, and shredded mozzarella cheese come together in a symphony of flavor that's guaranteed to please even the most discriminating of palates. Perfect for your next wine tasting party or book club, it's also easy enough to make for a weeknight treat. Guests will want the recipe, so you can send them to Flatout…or you can keep it a secret, we won’t tell! At only 8 WW® SmartPoints® per serving, it’s a flatbread that you’ll definitely find yourself making again and again.
1 item(s), Sliced 1/8” thin
Cooked Canadian bacon
1 oz, Crumbled
1 cup(s), Leaves, sliced thin, for garnish
Shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Arrange pear slices on a baking sheet treated with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until pears are soft and toasty in places.
- Remove from oven and set aside. Turn oven down to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two (2) minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and crumble the two cheeses over the flatbread, then arrange the Canadian bacon and pears over the cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with fresh spinach.