Parmesan-Pepper Green Bean “Fries”
- Total Time
egg white(s)2 large, at room temperature
grated Parmesan cheese1 cup(s)
black pepper1 tsp
uncooked string beans¾ pound(s)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with silicone baking mat or sheet of parchment paper.
- Whisk together egg whites and water in shallow bowl until foamy. In another shallow bowl, mix together Parmesan and pepper.
- Dip green beans, one at a time, into egg-white mixture; allow excess to drip off. Coat beans with Parmesan and arrange on prepared baking sheet placing about 1 inch apart.
- Bake until Parmesan is melted and lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer green beans with baking sheet to wire rack and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serving size: 10 green beans