This recipe is a must for everyone's collection. It's great as is or dress it up with other vegetables and some nuts, cheese, beans or other protein.*
- 5 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh cherry tomato(es), or grape tomatoes, sliced in half, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, fresh
- 1 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 12 cup(s) mixed greens
Place all ingredients, except 1 cup of tomatoes and mixed greens, in a blender or mini-chopper; blend thoroughly.
Place greens and remaining 1 cup of tomatoes in a medium bowl and toss with dressing. Yields about 1 1/2 cups of mixed greens and 2 tablespoons of dressing per serving.
- *Could affect SmartPoints value.