Mixed Green, Grape & Goat Cheese Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
If you don’t like goat cheese, swap feta in its place.
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) champagne vinegar
- 3 Tbsp water, warm
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 oz mixed greens, about 6 c
- 1 medium English cucumber(s), thinly sliced
- 2 Cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 Tbsp soft-type goat cheese
Whisk together shallot, tarragon, vinegar, water, oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
In a serving bowl, toss together lettuce, cucumber and grapes; drizzle with dressing and garnish with almonds and cheese.
Serving size: 2 c salad with 2 Tbsp dressing