This five-ingredient dessert highlights the sweetness of fresh summer fruit. Use any combination of berries you have on hand.*
- 2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) unpacked light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp regular butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Place berries in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, combine flour and sugar. Remove 3 Tbsp flour mixture and gently toss with berries. Place berries in an 8-inch square pan.
To make topping, add melted butter to remaining flour mixture; combine well. Crumble little bits of topping all over top of berries. Bake until berries just start to bubble, about 35-40 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces; serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving size: 1 piece
- *You can use any combination of fresh berries in season: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.