- 15 oz canned black beans, drained, rinsed, and mashed
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 Tbsp hot sauce
- 16 Tbsp Weight Watchers Whpped reduced fat onion and chive cream cheese spread
- 1 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 8 tsp reduced fat ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp dill, chopped, fresh
Combine black beans, garlic salt, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
Arrange other ingredients in individual bowls.
Line up eight 9 oz. cups or glasses and layer 2 Tbsp. beans, 2 Tbsp. cream cheese, 2 Tbsp. Mexican Shredded Cheese Blend, 2 Tbsp. pepper, 2 Tbsp. corn, and 1 Tbsp. scallions.
Drizzle each with 1 tsp. ranch dressing and garnish with fresh dill.
- Serves 8- 9 oz. cups. Serve with baked chips or crudité. May be made up to 1 day ahead.Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.