Individual dips are perfect to serve at a party – they provide automatic portion control and guests can double dip with abandon! These Mini Ranch dips deliciously combine Weight Watchers Onion and Chive Cream Cheese and Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese in 7 delicious layers.
- 15 oz canned black beans, drained, rinsed, and mashed
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 Tbsp hot sauce
- 16 Tbsp Weight Watchers Whpped reduced fat onion and chive cream cheese spread
- 1 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 8 tsp reduced fat ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp dill, chopped, fresh
Combine black beans, garlic salt, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
Arrange other ingredients in individual bowls.
Line up eight 9 oz. cups or glasses and layer 2 Tbsp. beans, 2 Tbsp. cream cheese, 2 Tbsp. Mexican Shredded Cheese Blend, 2 Tbsp. pepper, 2 Tbsp. corn, and 1 Tbsp. scallions.
Drizzle each with 1 tsp. ranch dressing and garnish with fresh dill.
- Serves 8- 9 oz. cups. Serve with baked chips or crudité. May be made up to 1 day ahead.Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.