Chopped mango would be a lovely addition to this salad.
- 1/4 cup(s) Plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp water, warm
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp dill, fresh, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 oz chopped romaine lettuce, about 6 c
- 2 cup(s) canned white corn, or yellow corn
- 2 cup(s) canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 4 medium fresh radish(es), halved, thinly sliced
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), thinly sliced
Whisk together yogurt, water, oil, garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper; set aside.
Scatter lettuce in bottom of a deep platter; top with corn, beans, tomato, carrot and radish. Drizzle with dressing; garnish with scallion.
Serving size: 2 c salad with 2 Tbsp dressing