Mediterranean fettuccine with chicken and veggies
Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, fettuccine shape (WW endorsed)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 medium clove(s)
Fat free chicken broth
Fresh baby spinach
½ cup(s), halved
Roasted red peppers (packed in water)
½ cup(s), rinsed and drained
Cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
10 medium, kalamata, chopped
1 Tbsp, chopped
Reduced-fat feta cheese
1 Tbsp, crumbled
- Rinse Skinny Pasta Fettuccine well under hot water, drain well, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small nonstick sauté pan and add garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, baby spinach, grape tomatoes, and roasted peppers, and cook for 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Stir in Skinny Pasta Fettuccine, cooked Weight Watchers Frozen Chicken Breast, and olives and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve garnished with basil and feta cheese. Yields: 3 cups. Serves 2 (1 1/2 cups per serving).