Maple bacon b’fast burrito
2 large egg(s)
1 pinch(es), to taste
Uncooked center cut bacon
50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
2 oz, shredded
Sugar-free syrup, maple flavor
- Combine eggs, egg whites, and water in a small bowl. Season with black pepper.
- Coat a medium frying pan with cooking spray, and heat on stovetop over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach and allow to wilt, stirring occasionally. Add egg mixture, and scramble.
- When most of the egg mixture is cooked through, place the flatbreads, one after another, over the pan to warm them and make them flexible enough to roll up. Allow eggs to finish cooking while the flatbread warms, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and place flatbreads on a work surface. Arrange the egg-and-spinach mixture on the flatbreads; then top with bacon, cheese, and a drizzle of pancake syrup.
- Fold in rounded sides, and roll up each flatbread to make a burrito.
- Freezing instructions: Allow to cool completely, then cut into halves and wrap each half tightly in plastic wrap or waxed paper. Place them in a zippered freezer bag for storage.