- 1/2 cup(s) water, warm
- 1/4 cup(s) apricot preserves
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 cup(s) mango(es), ripe but firm, diced (about 2 medium)
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
In a small bowl, whisk together water, preserves and ginger; mash any large pieces of apricot with a fork. Pour mixture into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook, whisking occasionally, until mixture is syrupy, about 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Combine mango and blueberries in a large bowl; drizzle with syrup and toss well. Garnish with raspberries and serve. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
- Top each serving with a generous dollop of plain Greek yogurt. One-quarter cup of plain fat-free Greek yogurt per serving will up the SmartPoints value by 1.