Lemony skinny couscous with spring vegetables and goat cheese
1 large, washed well and finely chopped
1 cup(s), cut into 1” segments
Uncooked sugar snap peas
1 cup(s), halved widthwise
Fat free chicken broth
Fresh lemon juice
Skinny Pasta Konjac noodles, couscous shaped (WW endorsed)
1 bag(s), rinsed and drained
2 Tbsp, chopped
Crumbled goat cheese
- Add leek to a nonstick saute pan and cook for 3-5 minutes or until soft over medium heat.
- Add asparagus and snap peas and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and Skinny Pasta Cous Cous and cook for 2-3 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Stir in dill and serve garnished with goat cheese. Yields 2 cups. Serving size: 1 cup