- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 24 shrimp)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin, divided
- 1/2 tsp table salt, divided
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray (or just coat a nonstick rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray).
Place shrimp on prepared pan; sprinkle with lemon juice, 1 teaspoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss shrimp until coated with lemon mixture; spread into a single layer, leaving space between each shrimp.
In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, remaining teaspoon oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic and lemon zest. Curl shrimp tails to heads to form a closed circle with each shrimp; spoon a heaping teaspoon crumb mixture in center of each. Bake until breadcrumbs are golden and shrimp are cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes; sprinkle with parsley and serve. Yields about 6 crumb-topped shrimp per serving.