Make sure to use a container with a tight-fitting lid that can handle the addition of boiling water.
- 1 Tbsp canned tomato paste
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium chicken base, or vegetable base
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 medium sun-dried tomatoes (without oil), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) canned white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 oz uncooked refrigerated fresh pasta, fettuccini, chopped (1/2 c)
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
In a pint-sized mason jar or container with a tight-fitting lid, layer ingredients in order listed. Close jar; refrigerate until ready to use.
Fill jar almost to top with boiling water (about 2 cups); stir very well, until tomato paste and soup base are fully dissolved. Close jar; let sit 5 minutes.
Remove lid; stir once.
Serving size: 1 jar