A must-have summer staple. Use whatever vegetables you have on hand such as other mushrooms, onions, zucchini or hot peppers.
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), finely minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 medium green pepper(s), cut into 8 chunks each
- 12 medium grape tomatoes
- 12 medium Cremini mushrooms, also known as baby bella, wiped clean, stems trimmed
Preheat grill to high.
In a medium bowl, combine parsley, oil, garlic and salt; add vegetables and toss to coat. Thread vegetables onto 4 long metal skewers.*
Grill, turning once, until tender and charred, about 6 to 10 minutes, depending on desired degree of doneness. Yields 1 kabob per serving.
- Turn leftovers into a grilled vegetable salad made with crumbled feta cheese and fresh herbs. Or use on grilled sausage hero sandwiches.