Grilled Pork with Arugula and Tomato Salad
Uncooked lean pork tenderloin
1¼ pound(s), trimmed and cut into 8 (3/4-inch) slices
Fresh lemon juice
2 medium clove(s), chopped
½ tsp, freshly ground
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
2 cup(s), halved
Extra virgin olive oil
- Place pork in large zip-close plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and turn to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spray large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade. Place pork in pan and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of pork registers 145°F, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make salad, combine arugula, tomatoes, remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice, oil, vinegar, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Divide pork evenly among 4 plates and top evenly with salad.
- Serving size: 2 slices pork and 2¼ cups salad