Grilled Chicken, Tomato, and Basil Packets (Everyday Delicious)
SmartPoints® value per serving
15 hr 25 min
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
1 pound(s), 4 (1/4-pound) cutlets
1 medium clove(s), minced
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup(s), fresh, torn
- Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium-hot fire.
- Tear off 4 (15 × 18-inch) sheets heavy-duty foil and spray centers with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken in medium shallow dish. Sprinkle chicken with garlic, salt, and pepper. Place 1 chicken breast in center of each piece of foil. Drizzle evenly with olive oil. Top evenly with tomatoes and basil.
- To close packets, bring two opposite long sides of foil up to meet in center and fold edges over twice, making ½-inch-wide folds, to seal tightly. Double-fold open sides, making ½ -inch-wide folds, to seal tightly.
- Place packets on grill rack and grill, covered, until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. With wide spatula, transfer packets to cutting board. Carefully open, standing back to avoid steam. Transfer chicken and vegetables to each of 4 plates. Drizzle with juices from packets.
- Per serving (1 chicken cutlet and about ⅓ cup tomato mixture)
For a super-quick side dish, serve fresh refrigerated cooked linguine alongside the chicken and tomatoes (⅓ cup cooked fresh linguine will increase the SmartPoints by 3).