Green shrimp verde flatout flatbread
3 oz, grilled
Fat-free ricotta cheese
Shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
2 large, 10-12 1/4” thick coin shaped slices
Fresh mint leaves
2 Tbsp, finely chopped
½ item(s), juiced
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread
- Treat the zucchini coins with non-stick cooking spray, then season them with salt and pepper and scatter the chopped mint over them.
- Pat them with your fingertips to press the mint firmly to the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or cook in a grill pan for a couple minutes on each side until the zucchini is tender and crispy in areas.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Spread the ricotta cheese evenly over the flatbread, then arrange the zucchini and shrimp evenly on the flatbread. Next, scatter the shredded mozzarella over the flatbread.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes. Remove from the oven, squirt the lemon over the flatbread, and serve immediately.
- Grilling method: Preheat grill to 375°F. Pre-bake the flatbread on the grill for 2 minutes. Remove flatbread from grill. Assemble flatbread ingredients according to the recipe, then return the flatbread to grill. Close Lid. Grill for 4 minutes or until the cheese melts.